Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gatlinburg Getaway

We had a great time in Gatlinburg last week. We took the boys to an indoor water ark that they absolutaly loved! We went to the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum, and boy was that interesting! We also went to the Dixie Stampede and did some driving through the mountains. On the way home we stopped by the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama. We all had a very refreshing, and fun time! Here are some pics from the trip:
























12 comments:

Cristi said...

I am glad yall got to get away. Looks like a lot of fun. Glad your back!:)

Mallory said...

josiah looks like a pro riding the waves =) and the picture of amaus talking to the little black baby is sooo cute =)

Mallory said...

and i must add that the pic of isaac in front of the candy is too cute, i get that same way with jelly belly beans, lol :)

Cristi said...

I agree with Mallory. Was that just a spontaneous hooray when he saw it all? I think that must pretty much be his idea of heaven at this point. hehehe

Penny said...

That Isaac loves him some candy!!! I would have ZERO discipline problems with him! And he would have ZERO teeth! LOL Chocolate solves lots of problems.... we should pass it out in war zones and see what happens. lol
Love that y'all had such a good time. You're going to be so thankful that you documented all of this one day. =)
Believe me, they leave home before you blink good. Or so it seems. :( But then, like a rainbow after a storm, grandkids come along. :)

Calley said...

haha! Yes- Isaac would be a candy-aholic if I allowed it. I think he dreams of candy! He thought that was coolest thing ever! We happened to be walking by and he saw that at the doorway of a shop.

Melody said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Love all the pics- your boys are soooo stinking gorgeous! (I wanted to use the word "beautiful", but I know boys don't love that. lol) You are so beautiful Calley!

Calley said...

That is so sweet Melody. Thank you. :)

Cristi said...

Dont they have one of those things you can ride in up the side of a mountain in Gatlinburg? Did yall do that?

Calley said...

Yes, they do- but it was going to cost a small fortune and we had to draw a line somewhere. lol It looks cool though!

theglenns556 said...

Your family is just beautiful.

Calley said...

Thank you Nicki!!!