Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Pictures!!


 Our candy themed tree



The boys working on our small Candy Land, something we began as a tradition last year.



                                My sis, Grubby, and her husband Gabe.
     Isaac and Josiah with their cousin Levi, wearing their tool aprons they got for Christmas. They all also got a cool tool to go with it!

My Dad, trying on his new jacket. :) I love my "Deddy", so much.

My hilarious big brother, Chris, and I.

My sis in law, Sherry, me, and my step mom Leslie with our nifty casserole carriers
 Grubby made us for Christmas

Our family pic in front of the Reed Christmas tree on Christmas Eve,
 something we began when Josiah was 1. I want to line all of the pictures up one day.

"Grandeddy" telling the Christmas story to us all on Christmas Eve. Another family tradition we love.

Danny with his mom and dad, and sisters, Pattie, Linda and Beth

Our stockings on Christmas morn, along with the backpacks the boys got to
 have to put their goodies in when we go to Peru.


opening gifts


I was thrilled to get this awesome, 6 QT, copper kitchen aid mixer! It was a gift to Danny and I from Mrs. Betty and Mr. Paul. I got it a little early and use it at least once a day!

The boys also each got a suitcase from Grandmama and Grandeddy for our trip to Peru.
"I'm going to pack my stuff, Mama!" ;)

3 comments:

Melody said...

Ooh man I love that mixer! I have never seen it in copper, that's so gorgeous!

Cristi said...

Hope you have an extra stocking for that mantle for next year!

And WOW I love the mixer! NICE GIFT! I want one of those!!!! :)

Calley said...

Thanks y'all!
Cristi- i am making us ALL new stockings next yr. I've got some ideas spinning...I got those at the dollar tree when Danny and I first got married. The three extra were for our two cats and Buddy dog. lol