Saturday, January 8, 2011

Excitement...

Our biometric appointment (where we go and get our finger prints done at our state citizenship office) was mailed to us on January 6th. I am so excited that the appointement was made so quickly, and we are continuing to pray for the USCIS to be finished with our paperwork soon! Danny and I will have to go to New Orleans to the office there.

In the meantime, we have been preparing as much as possible for our Dossier. I hope to have all of it done by the end of next week, minus the health check ups our family has to do again for the dossier, and the psychological evaluations we have to have done as well. Those are time sensitive and must not be over 3 months old when they receive them in Peru. Those will be the very last things we add to the paperwork being mailed to Peru.

It is exciting to see things happening! There is one fun thing we get to include in the dossier. It is a series of scrapbook like pages of us, our family, where we live, our hobbies, etc. We get to decorate them all up, and it will be given to our child when we are matched with them. I am looking forward to working on that project!

Pictures to come soon!

4 comments:

Katmize said...

God is really blessing your family! This just keeps getting more and more exciting! It's just REALLY cool! I am so happy for you!

While the Babes Sleep said...

Give me a call when you come to NOLA! Maybe we can get coffee, or you could come over for tea.

Penny said...

I like the scrapbook project. You should definitely include your picture with the R pie. :)

Cristi said...

Family Photos in store for that Scrapbook! Praying with you that all goes SPEEDY SPEEDY! :)