He has been begging for a "Balto" cake for about two or three years now. I finally attempted it.
We took a family trip to Alexandria one evening to get Isaac the light up sneakers he has been wanting. Here are the boys at IHOP. I'm wondering what Josiah is doing too.
The next night, Beth and Beaux took us all out to eat at La Fiesta, a yummy local mexican restaraunt, to celebrate Isaac's Birthday
We had a little birthday party for Isaac on Saturday with family and some of Isaac's friends.
The below pictures are of the oh so silly dancing contest we had for a game! What a hoot!
Amaus LOVES to dance!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!
I am so proud of Isaac in school. He is doing so well on sounding out words,counting, and writing letters and numbers. He surprises me every day. He is easily embarressed when he is getting a lot of attention. He gets a tough look on his face, and then finally grins really big and lowers his head. He is still a mama's boy in many ways. He loves for me to hold him and sing the "Isaac" song. A song I've sung to him since he was a newborn. I just love him so much, and feel so blessed to have such a giving, FUNNY and wonderful son! I love you Isaac! I am so proud of you!!
1 comment:
Great pictures. I am glad he got his Balto cake! :) What a sweet kid! I love the way he makes me laugh.
Post a Comment