Friday, March 4, 2011

Nearly a Year...

I just realized a couple of weeks ago that my calculations were off for how long it has been since we began the adoption process! Next month, it will have been one year since we began the venture to adopt. It was last April when Danny and I became certain that it was time for us to pursue adoption. We had our first garage sale shortly after, which covered the cost of our application fee with our agency. By May, we had completed our first mountain of paperwork, and were looking for a homestudy agency. I am truly grateful for all that has come to pass in this last year. We have learned so much.
 Lord, strengthen us in patience for the time remaining. We are so thankful for all that you have done. It is a joy to fulfill your calling!

2 comments:

Tyler & Brenda said...

Calley,

Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. I am really enjoying reading it.

Our blog is http://fosscrewinperu2.blogspot.com.

Brenda

Cristi said...

It is a joy to see you fulfilling your calling!