Saturday, August 13, 2011

Long time, No write

Yes, it's been forever since I've blogged. The truth is, there just hasn't been any breaking news, new recipes,(Woo!Par-TAY!)or interesting happenings to share. The other day I spent a while uploading about 20 random photos from summer, and something went wrong. They were erased. So now here I am updating on my phone. Truth is, I've been slacking in more ways than one. Just picture no excersise and lots of cake...mixed with no creative juices flowing. Part of that has been because of the sickies hitting our house twice in the last month. Ahem, me...and a couple of kidlets. Thankfully we are all on the mend now and I'm feeling some of that motivation and determination starting to awaken from it's lethargic state. It feels good!

We start school next week. I'm pumped. Our school stuff should be in this Wednesday and the school house is de-cob webbed.

On another note, specifically the adoption, we have requested the file on one little girl, and we are praying for God's direction. We are confident He is guarding our steps. It feels so good knowing He has our backs. He is so faithful.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I wanna hear more about this pulled file. Call me.