She did sleep all night last night, though. HALLELUJAH! I felt like a brand new lady this morning. Camila always wakes up in the best mood. I'm not kidding! It's like she has this huge cake-eating grin on her face when she first opens her eyes, and she seems thrilled to wake up and get going.

As soon as we got back to the Ardiles' she was back to her singing and dancing, self.



(This is Camila's fake pout face! Ha!)


After church we ate a yummy lunch, and now she's resting peacefully in bed.
When Danny got home, about a day later, he realized that Isaac and Amaus were completely covered with what he assumed were mosquito bites. He sent me a picture- and it looked like a hundred bites! I was freaking out, and saying, "Danny! How did this happen?!"


Well, it turns out that they keep getting more of these "bites". They're coming up everywhere now. We are assuming it is chicken pox. Only Isaac and Amaus are getting them, and Josiah is not. Josiah was vaccinated for chicken pox but our other boys were not. We have decided indefinitely to not give the vaccines that contain human diploid cells (cell growths from aborted fetuses), and we knew they'd probably contract the pox sooner or later. We preferred that they contract the virus as youngsters and have that lifelong immunity, if they must catch them.
It makes me want to be home all the sooner now. I want to be home to take care of my boys. They are not acting like anything is bothering them at all. They are running around as happy as ever. I think they are only on the front end of the virus showing up, though. I'm praying it isn't a bad case and that they're well soon. The children of the friends of ours in Iquitos had just gotten over chicken pox...so that's another reason why we think it could be chicken pox. So, it looks like our boys brought another goody home from Peru. :/
Tomorrow morning we will be going to the Reniac, first thing! We are praying fervently that the birth certificates will be ready to print. I'll update as soon as possible. Thank you, dear friends, for praying with us! <3


Giving mommy some sugar!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Camila is such a cutie pie! Love the pouty face! Calley, you better be taking care of yourself! Aunt juju loves her favorite niece and her favorite great niece!!
Post a Comment