
A little later Fiore asked if I'd like to go anywhere. I couldn't think of anywhere- but I told her I'd love to go somewhere if she had an idea. We talked about where, and then it dawned on me that we could go to the Indian Market. It's where things are brought in that are handmade by people from all over Peru. The Andes are where a good bit of the stuff comes from.

We had a ball! We went to Starbucks afterward- which was a nice treat. I got everything I had intended to (some neat things to save for Camila and a few little gifts), plus a little more. :/ No more shopping for Calley in Peru.
"No, Calley! No!" (shaking finger at self)


Camila, once again, was great! She sang almost the whole time! At Starbucks...everywhere!
The computer system was not updated today at the Reniac and will also not be updated tomorrow. Marisa and I will be at the Reniac first thing Monday morning. I'm praying that the birth certificate will be available then.
I'm off to get some Zzzz's now! These middle of the night play dates are catching up with me. Camila is still waking up in the middle of the night and trying to play. She had a shorter nap today, which I'm hoping is going to help tonight!
Buenos Noches!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Yah Starbucks!Glad you got to get out today! Praying Camila sleeps past 3:00 am. Goodnight, Love You very much! Mom
Post a Comment