Friday, April 20, 2012

Evening Outing

Camila has been super all day long! She has been using the potty for the last few days with very few accidents.



Camila with Fiorella, and Señora Julia in the background.



Fiorella and Señora Ardiles after lunch.



I know it's blurry, but Señora Ardiles put her sweater on Camila and she thought that was great!

This evening we went back to the huge mall we went to yesterday evening because Fiorella needed some shoes. Camila relaxed in the stroller and seemed to really enjoy the ride. She got a little dolly on the trip that rode beside her. She also got her own small drink with a straw and you would have thought she had been given a million dollars! She rode around enjoying that drink for a long time!








At the end of our mall trip, a circus came through and put on a sort or live advertisement! Crazy! These people were on really tall stilts with huge costumes! It was cool!





























That's all for today. We will be calling the Reniac tomorrow to check on progress! Thanks friends, for all of the prayers and encouragement! <3



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Vershal and Susannah Hogan said...

Every time I think of all her "firsts" it makes me cry. Her first shoes that she picked out, her first milkshake, her first dolly, her first drink with a straw all to herself. I don't know how to end this comment because I'm crying. I love you guys.