Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Good News


The day began at the Reniac. We were able to get the ID.
Marisa came with the legal documents she needed that stated that the birth certificate was just as legal without the little emblem on it. They agreed, but wouldn't print it there. Actually they couldn't. So we were sent to downtown Lima and then sent to about 5 offices before the right person helped us.


We were able to print the six copies of the birth certificate!



I had a lot more written here- but I just accidentally deleted it. Blogging on an iPhone is not my favorite way to blog. :))

So to sum it up quickly, we went to the embassy doctor this evening. A lot went on there. I'll have to blog about that again later. I can't go on tonight.
Good News:
I can book our flights for late Thursday night. We'll arrive home early Friday morning.
I'm beyond grateful!
Lots to do tomorrow! I'll update soon- after sleep.



5 comments:

Amber said...

Praise the Lord! He is GOOD!

Penny said...

Yay!!! 'Bout to make me cry and I need to hold it together. Mascara, a summer cold, and having to leave for work in a minute won't allow me to cry. But I'm crying on the inside. :)

Cristi said...

Definite tears here. Praying for safe calm travels. IN JESUS NAME! Miss you!

theglenns556 said...

Praise God! Been praying and will continue!

What a beautiful journey that you have allowed all of us to share.

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet Calley! Love you so much.