
-Camila has enjoyed the visitors who have stopped by our house! She just loved her cousin Faith!

Camila likes to put my shoes on.

She also loves her Dora microphone!

Yesterday we went on an adventure with Papaw. We went arrow head hunting. We found several broken arrow heads, some other type Indian tools, and an old square nail (about 150 years old).

We stopped at a natural spring and the kids splashed around.



This morning we went swimming. Well, everyone but me. I stood guard and would have jumped in if I had to, but the water was FREEZING! The kids had a ball though.



Camila likes to help with everything she can. She repeats whatever she sees. If she's seen me put something up somewhere, I'll catch her doing the same later. It's so cute!
When I put this apron on her she began dancing everywhere.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment