


On Monday evening I got to to out to eat with a few ladies. It was great!
Danny took the kids walking at the riverfront and to play at a little park.

Amaus thought Camila needed a lot of help on the walk.

On Tuesday night I took Josiah and Isaac for a big kid date. We went to try to spot some flying squirrels at a park, but didn't have success. Flying squirrels are Josiah's current animal love and he is determined to catch one in action!
Afterwards we headed to get a little treat. The boys picked cotton candy and I picked frozen yogurt.


Because its not any fun unless you see who can cram the most in their mouths. That was the name of the game.

Goofs....UNITE!
We have really been enjoying some fresh garden veggies. Mustard greens, broccoli, green beans, bell pepper, cucumbers and squash. We will soon be enjoying fresh tomatoes and cabbage! Yum!

Josiah has been learning to drive the tractor. Here he is pulling up a limb.

That's all folks!
2 comments:
Those veggies look awesome! I love squash! :)
I can not believe Josiah is old enough to drive a tractor!!! Wow! :) BTW~ I've never even driven a riding lawn mower. lol
I already told Stephen I could see myself being your BFF and learning so much from you. I think you are awesome, and I am particularly jealous of your garden-grown veggies!
Post a Comment