
Oh, how our Christmases have changed! Things are so different from when we had just two sons. This picture just about brought me to tears. Josiah was 4 and Isaac was 2.


This year, like most, we had Christmas Eve breakfast with my dad and step mom, along with my siblings and their children and spouses. Everyone brought something delicious for breakfast!

All of the cousins on my side of the family

Christmas Eve night was spent with Danny's family. We all had a wonderful time!


I think all of the Christmas gatherings had Camila a little worn out!

The kids were thrilled with their gifts Christmas morning.

Camila loved her kitchen and cooking gear!

Opening stockings!

Danny got me a new bible, which I've needed for a while! I love it!!
We had a wonderful Christmas!! We now have all of our Christmas gear packed away as we wait on baby Reed! I'm 39 weeks pregnant today.

A new stash of cloth nappies arrived last week! The current stash was getting a little shabby after being worn by three kids! These new squishy diapers of minky goodness are all washed and ready!

My sis had this burp cloth made for our little bebito! <3

I picked out Camila this adorable and soft Ruben's Barn doll, which we'll give her when she meets her little brother. I'm going to make her a little baby sling like mine. I'm praying for Camila to feel excited and for her to love her baby brother, because she obviously has no idea what is on the way! Please join me in praying for the adjustment of all of our kids, as we add this new gift to the bunch.
I hope to post soon with a photo and birth announcement! Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment